“Lift Auditors is committed to your equipment remaining safe to operate and productivity running at a normal pace. Companies avoid significant fines and downtime while also avoiding Cal/OSHA and other regulatory liabilities,” said Laudenberg. “Our audits reveal whether a company’s in-house or contracted maintenance providers properly maintain your equipment while meeting regulatory, manufacturer and industry standards,” Laudenberg said.
Spanning 40+ years in the Industrial Equipment and Material Handling industry, Laudenberg worked as a master technician, field service supervisor and regional service manager. This experience advanced broad customer service knowledge serving international organizations such as Clark Lift Trucks, Caterpillar Lift Trucks, Toyota Industrial Equipment, and Mitsubishi Caterpillar Forklifts of America.
“The heightened focus on bottom-line costs along with more stringent safety standards creates growing liability and legal challenges for companies, their owners, management, and employees. Our objective is to protect your company’s and employees’ best interests, while helping avoid financial losses,” Laudenberg concluded.
The Lift Auditors’ professionals have vast Material Handling experience in the following fields:
- Experience in State, Federal, and Department of Transportation regulations for material handling and related “On Highway” vehicles and equipment
- Senior Inspector holds security credentials from the Dept. of Homeland Security's TSA Division (TWIC)
- Trained Crane Inspector for Gantry, Mobile and Crawler Cranes
- Active and Ongoing Safety Training education
- Accident scene investigations and Expert Witness testimonies
About Lift Auditors: